Menu Close


All applicants must provide documentation of residency and eligibility to work in the US.

One of the following documents is accepted as proof of both residency and eligibility:

  • US Passport
  • Permanent Resident Card
  • Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
  • Foreign Passport with temporary I-551 stamp or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine-readable immigrant visa
  • Unexpired Employment Authorization Document with a Photo ID (Form I-766)
  • Unexpired Foreign Passport with Form I-94
  • Passport from Federated States of Micronesia or the Republic of the Marshall Islands with Form I-94 or Form I-94A indicating nonimmigrant admission under the Compact of Free Association Between the United States and the FSM or RMI

If one of the above cannot be provided, one document from each category below is required:

Category I

  • US Driver's License
  • Canadian Driver's License
  • Federal, State, or Local Government ID Card
  • Voter’s Registration Card
  • School ID Card with a photograph
  • Native American Tribal Document
  • US Military ID Card / Military Dependents ID Card
  • US Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card

Category II

  • Social Security Card
  • US Birth Certificate
  • Certification of Birth Abroad (Form FS-545)
  • US Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)
  • Resident Citizen ID Card (Form I-179)
  • Native American Tribal Document
  • Certification of Report of Birth (Form DS-1350)
  • Unexpired Employment Authorization by Dept. of Homeland Security